|Item ||Index |
|Appearance ||Colorless to light yellow liquid |
|Density (30℃) ||1.090~1.095 |
|Color ||≤25 |
1. Mainly used as absorbent for acidic gases such as CO2, H2S, and SO2, non-ionic surfactants, emulsifiers, polishing agents, industrial gas purifiers, and lubricants.
2. It is used as thickener foam improver in shampoo and light detergent, and as softener in synthetic fiber and leather production.
3. Diethanolamine is an important corrosion inhibitor that can be used in boiler water treatment, automotive engine coolant, drilling and cutting oil, and other types of lubricating oils to play a corrosion inhibiting role.
4. Used as an acid absorber, plasticizer, softener, emulsifier, etc. in adhesives.
5. Used as a complexing agent for silver plating, cadmium plating, lead plating, zinc plating, etc.
6. Used as analytical reagents, acid gas absorbers, softeners and lubricants, and for organic synthesis.
A1: Free sample is available, you only need to pay freight.
A2: Usually it will cost about 5 days after delivery.
A3: You can contact us about your order details by E-mail, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
A4: We will test the goods and issue COA before delivery